Roger's Florida

Saturday, January 2, 2010

Audubon birding tours - Free!


In conjunction with the West Volusia Audubon Society, I will be hosting wildlife tours of the Lake Woodruff National Wildlife Refuge each Sunday in January from 2-4 pm. Our tour depends on the group, but generally covers about 1.5 miles over 1.5 hours. We often see up to 25 species of birds and other wildlife on the tour. It is FREE to interested parties. No reservations needed; just show up at the end of Mud Lake Road in DeLeon Springs, FL. Lost, or questions, I'm at 386-956-6089 on my cell. Or contact me through my webpage at: http://www.rogerfulton.com/

Roger


Labels:

1 Comments:

At April 28, 2017 at 7:48 AM , Blogger Unknown said...

I actually enjoyed your post. The way you delivered your view/opinion, was very insightful. Your contribution to this community will be very fruitful to us.
Serene airline booking

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home